Google Workspace is one of the most popular office suites. However, many people are not aware of the full capabilities it offers. In this webinar I will go a step further than Google Sheets or Google Docs. I will strongly focus on AppSheet – a tool for creating your own applications without coding.
More about webinar
- Overview of Google Workspace features and services
- Google Workspace Marketplace
- Google AppSheet
- What is the future of AppSheet?
- Apps Script
- Overview of app implementations and examples
- Summary and Q&A session
Frequently asked questions
Thanks to us you will learn:
- What will a modern IT project look like?
- How to understand the maturity level of an organization?
- How is the approach to application development changing?
For anyone who:
- Wants to speed up the application development process.
- Is curious about what the future of IT holds.
- Wants to learn to understand LCNC.
Yes, we will send the recording to all registered people. So leave your email address, even if you can’t join us live.
View our courses
Microsoft Power BI Jitsu
Power Apps Ninja
Power Automate Desktop Workshops
View latest newsletters
Newsletter | The one about news | Applications Academy
The calendar suggests that today is Good News Day, so in this newsletter a handful of them for you. Most importantly, our conference is fast approaching and we’ll be meeting soon 👋 and for those who don’t have a ticket yet – a special promotion! News [Power Apps] It’s happening! A summary of news and developments […]
Newsletter | The one about the keys | Applications Academy
Someone once mentioned something about power, science and the keys to it. Surveys in schools across the country have shown that 102% of pupils don’t believe it. But we are adults now, so we know our own. So, into your hands the keys to power – enjoy your reading! News [Power Apps] A very interesting […]
Newsletter | The one about roots | Applications Academy
Usually, we write what holiday is being celebrated on the launch day of the newsletter we are currently reading. However, this time we will make a worthy exception – yesterday was Windows Day. This Windows. Enjoy your reading! News [SharePoint] Laura Kokkarinen publishes not very often, but when she does, we practically always get a […]